Emergency HVAC Service in Cooper City, Florida
Need Emergency HVAC Service in Cooper City, Florida? Summer's Heating & Cooling provides the expertise and skills you need right away, covering any heating, ventilation or air conditioning emergency in Cooper City. Our professional technicians are only a phone call away.
The trained staff at Summer's Heating & Cooling is always on call for local HVAC emergency services on both residential and commercial heating and cooling systems. Dedicated to delivering an immediate, qualified response, Summer's Heating & Cooling has the experienced manpower to provide all levels of after-hours and rapid HVAC services.
24/7 Emergency Service
What Qualifies as a Cooper City Emergency HVAC Service?
HVAC contractors in Cooper City operate like most other businesses, with scheduled hours of operation. However, Summer's Heating & Cooling knows that your heater and air conditioning units don’t run on a typical 9-5 schedule, which means sometimes you’ll need service after hours. At Summer's Heating & Cooling, our emergency HVAC services are available 24/7/365. So what qualifies as emergency HVAC?
- Late Hours: Emergency HVAC in Cooper City typically happens when your air conditioner or heater needs assistance outside of normal business hours. At Summer's Heating & Cooling, you can rest assured we’ll provide 24/7 air conditioning repair or heater repair, no matter if it’s 3 PM or 3 AM.
- Weekends: Your HVAC unit doesn’t take the weekends off, so neither do we. If you find yourself in need of service on a Saturday or Sunday, our team will be there to fix the problem for you.
- Extreme Weather: When it’s very hot or very cold, your unit will be working harder. Some companies won’t get around to fixing the issue until the weather calms back down, but our team is happy to make your living space comfortable no matter what’s happening outside.
Why Choose Summer's Heating & Cooling for Emergency HVAC in Cooper City?
There are plenty of trusted HVAC professionals in the area, but only Summer's Heating & Cooling provides the following benefits and features to give you the ultimate peace of mind.
- Timeliness: During an emergency HVAC situation, you need to ensure the company you choose will put your needs first. At Summer's Heating & Cooling, that’s exactly what we do.
- Affordability: You’re already stressed dealing with a broken HVAC system in Cooper City, but don’t let the cost make the situation worse. Summer's Heating & Cooling provides affordable services so you can get everything back to normal quickly.
- Expertise: Our company started in 2014, so we’ve been around for a while and have seen a variety of HVAC emergencies in Cooper City, allowing us to deliver the expertise needed to help you when you need it most.
- Skill: Aside from our 5 years of experience, we have a talented team of professionals on staff eager to deliver top-notch service.
- Immediate Service: Summer's Heating & Cooling has been providing prompt, attentive service to residential and commercial clients since 2014. Our technicians have the expertise, and equipment to get your heating and cooling systems back on track in record time.
- Access to Quality Equipment and Parts: Whether replacement or repairs are necessary, Summer's Heating & Cooling has access to the parts and equipment required for Cooper City HVAC emergency services. Parts available within a short window of time. We'll get your HVAC up and running again promptly.
- Competitive Prices - At Summer's Heating & Cooling you can expect immediate service to all of your HVAC equipment and systems for a reasonable price. Competitive and affordable, our expertise is available after hours and on holidays to provide you with dependable services at reasonable rates.
Fair Cooper City Emergency HVAC Prices
Summer's Heating & Cooling also offers competitive pricing for HVAC emergency services, installation, and maintenance. Although your budget isn't your first concern with a broken furnace in Cooper City or an air conditioning system that isn't keeping your house cool, Summer's Heating & Cooling is interested in building long term client relationships across town, and our affordable prices help us to do so. Get professional service and quality equipment at reasonable prices from Summer's Heating & Cooling.
Summer's Heating & Cooling offers professional and prompt emergency services for all HVAC systems, including:
- Air Conditioners
- Air Quality Systems
- Duct Work
- Solar Heating
- Hot Water Pumps & Heaters
- Geothermal Systems
Call Summer's Heating & Cooling for immediate and affordable emergency services to your HVAC system using quality equipment and parts. Our fully trained and insured staff are ready to service your HVAC with the care and speed required. Call (954) 519-5464 today for more details. Available for immediate and emergency services in Cooper City, the HVAC pros at Summer's Heating & Cooling offer top notch service, parts, and equipment on short notice, bringing your heating and cooling systems back on track fast.
Call for FREE Emergency HVAC Service Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "Just had a new AC package system installed by Summers. After interviewing six AC providers, asking many questions regarding efficiency, proper size for my square footage, warranty on parts/labor, code, permit, cost, rebates, financing, and more it was clear to me that Summers had the expertise, integrity and experience I was looking for. They arrived when they said they would, honored everything in their quote and then some. They treated me professionally and with respect. They have my recommendation and any future business I have related to my AC system.
Ted H. in Oakland Park, FL2017-12-20
★★★★★ - "I still don't believe this happened in south Florida. On time, no, early. Super nice guy who LISTENED. No, I'm not lying. bad news is, unit is 15 years old and needs to be replaced. Yuck! That's life."
Bobby Miller in Lauderhill, FL
★★★★★ - "John the owner of the company contacted me and asked if he could meet with me and view my situation. He came the same day, discussed the different options available to me, and gave me a written quote. I compared his reputation, brands he represented, his maintenance contract, and his price with two other firms, which included the firm that serviced and installed the original unit 11years ago. Summer's price was the same as one firm but he gave me 2 years free labor for warranty items, and he was below in price from my original firm. HIs technicians were very experienced, courteous, and they took away the old system, and left the work areas spotless. I couldn't be happier with the total process."
Richard L. in Fort Lauderdale, FL2014-11-21
★★★★★ - "They were on time as expected. They were professional in their work and efficiency. They kept me posted as a job progressed. I felt comfortable and confident in their ability to complete the job. By the time they had cleaned up and packed away their equipment and tools my home was starting to cool down. Thank you again for your service."
Michael B. in Lantana, FL2014-07-03
★★★★★ - "It's the best air conditioning service in Broward County. I call them for all my ac problems. They are fast n reliable with a great price."
★★★★★ - "Summer's did a great job replacing my old unit for a new efficient air conditioner unit. Very reliable. I will recommend them."
Carolina in Boca Raton, FL2014-06-02
★★★★★ - "Thank you again for your fast response and making time yesterday for the repair. It is very much appreciated. I will be in touch soon as we would like our home ACs serviced as well."
★★★★★ - "One word comes to mind, astonished. Astonished at John's level of customer service. First of all he came out same evening we called him which was a 7 pm call. he arrived at 8 pm and put temporary freon in the unit to hold us over for the night. and he did the call and the fren for FREE. let me also say that 2 hours before that we had the comopany that we bought the existing unit from and who we had been paying annual maint to come out and they told us that they could NOT put freon in the existing unit because it will come right out, when in fact Summers did just that and it did not come out. Finally Summers sold us a unit $1,800 cheaper then the company we had been dealing with for the last 10 years."
Steve Friedman, Install new AC Unit2014-04-29
★★★★★ - "Very reliable and friendly service. They went out of the way to make me feel like they wanted my business."
★★★★★ - "I called for service on my as & they came to my home fast. The guy took the time to explain the problem. He was very knowledgable & it fixed in no time. The bill was reasonable & he cleaned up after himself. I'd recommend them."
★★★★★ - "I received and immediate response to the service requested. The work was completed in a timely manner. Tech was quite knowledgable, professional and polite and I was very pleased with Summer's Heating & Cooling Inc. I would highly recommend Summer's Heating & Cooling Inc."
★★★★★ - "Our A/C Unit wasn't working and it was absolutely unbearable. Summers Heating and Cooling responded to our call for service in a timely manner and fixed the issue for a fair reasonable price. Would definitely recommend to anyone with heating and cooling needs!"
★★★★★ - "John did a great job in setting everything up and replacing my old air conditioner and was very helpful in explaining the warranty info and the permit etc. Thanks again."